• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said many times before...money, religion, politics should not be discussed among friends, ever...but this is D-Day. Trump needs to go down. 

I get it. We're fucked either way we go...but ponder this...

We know how fucked we are with Hillary at the hill. Easy. 

We have no clue the shit storm we are in for if Donald Trump is elected president. No way to fathom how bad things could really get.

We are 2 bad thoughts away from depression tenfold of the 1920s. 4 minutes away from nuclear annihilation. Yeah. That kind of fucked. 

What scares me most...look at a map. Use this one.

All it takes is 2 swing states. Florida and Ohio. If he takes those it will be difficult for Hillary to catch up. 

Say he takes Arizona, Colorado, and Iowa. Same thing. 

There can easily be a landslide for Trump if things go right. 

Vote. Minorities...vote. More than ever, your voice will be heard now. 

For what? All the stuff she was cleared of? All the things the FBI said she had no wrong doing in?

It's that kind of ignorance I don't want running my country. 

Trump should be behind bars too. All the sexual assaults he has taken part in...and bragged about?

Not to mention, Diego...aren't you in fear of your citizenship having The Donald in office? Wool is pulled awfully tight if you're not. 

For what? All the stuff she was cleared of? All the things the FBI said she had no wrong doing in?

It's that kind of ignorance I don't want running my country. 

Trump should be behind bars too. All the sexual assaults he has taken part in...and bragged about?

Not to mention, Diego...aren't you in fear of your citizenship having The Donald in office? Wool is pulled awfully tight if you're not.

Wow...just wow...

I have said many times before...money, religion, politics should not be discussed among friends, ever...but this is D-Day. Trump needs to go down. 

I get it. We're fucked either way we go...but ponder this...

We know how fucked we are with Hillary at the hill. Easy. 

We have no clue the shit storm we are in for if Donald Trump is elected president. No way to fathom how bad things could really get.

We are 2 bad thoughts away from depression tenfold of the 1920s. 4 minutes away from nuclear annihilation. Yeah. That kind of fucked. 

• Like 1

We are 2 bad thoughts away from depression tenfold of the 1920s.

That is the strongest arguement for Hillary. We are too wounded economically to jump on drastic Trump reform. That kind of action would sink us I'm afraid. Johnson wants to cut defense spending. I wish he had even a slight chance. Whatever. Maybe my vote will help get a Libertarian on the debate stage at some point.

That is the strongest arguement for Hillary. We are too wounded economically to jump on drastic Trump reform. That kind of action would sink us I'm afraid. Johnson wants to cut defense spending. I wish he had even a slight chance. Whatever. Maybe my vote will help get a Libertarian on the debate stage at some point.

So you're ok with continuing spending our way out of debt and printing more monopoly money adding mass to the market bubble benefiting the wall street cronies?....thats what you get with her, hense the positive reacton to the stock market after Comeys decision to not charge Hillary.

Hooray!

Gary Johnson is nothing more than a dumb stoner. 

Jill Stein would have my vote in this election if it would do anything worthy. 

At this point, a third party vote would only help Trump. 

Had Bernie jumped the DNC ship early and hopped on as a different parties front-runner I don't think the bipartisan count would matter one bit. 

We need Hillary to set shit up for a Bernie ran house and set himself up in another 4. 

:no:

You're not even rich enough to be a Republican. What are you thinking?

Until the GOP puts up a candidate that isn't a total whack-job....the last even partially decent republican was Bush Sr.

He was smart enough to not go nosing around in the Middle East when he didn't have to. Nothing much else was even measurable. 

You're not even rich enough to be a Republican. What are you thinking?

Until the GOP puts up a candidate that isn't a total whack-job....the last even partially decent republican was Bush Sr.

He was smart enough to not go nosing around in the Middle East when he didn't have to. Nothing much else was even measurable.

Why do you assume I'm a Republican?

Why do you assume only rich people are Republican?

Why does it blow your mind i don't agree with democrats?

Trump has dreams. With no knowledge to act on anything. 

I want to build a wall. How? Clinton emails. 

I want to create jobs. How? Clinton emails. 

I want to lower the debt. How? Clinton emails. 

I want to defeat ISIS. How? Clinton emails. 

He's a fucking puppet.