• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to Mexico I recommend Cabo San Lucas, but aussie land would be my #1 choice.

Hurricanes don't sound fun. But my grandfather did recently buy a property in cabo.he is a life long diesel mechanic and plans to retire and move over there and open a shop specializing in diesel engines or opening a school and teaching it.so I'd have some where to stay but Australia has the cars....its just a simpler life style in mexico, people are happy with what they have its not just a pissing contest. I need to do some more homework on Australia, all I really know is they have the cool cars.

• Like 1

Hurricanes don't sound fun. But my grandfather did recently buy a property in cabo.he is a life long diesel mechanic and plans to retire and move over there and open a shop specializing in diesel engines or opening a school and teaching it.so I'd have some where to stay but Australia has the cars....its just a simpler life style in mexico, people are happy with what they have its not just a pissing contest. I need to do some more homework on Australia, all I really know is they have the cool cars.

And vegemite