Blue 521 on Ebay

XXL

Here-- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Other/321662895356?

Is this anyone here?  I'd like to know so I can permanently block you for being a douchebag.  I asked the seller for bigger pictures because the postage stamp pictures don't give me any insight as to the vehicle condition.  He/she replied with an admonishment for me not saying "the magic word" (presumably 'please') and then dismissed me.  GLWS.

For anyone who's a prospective buyer, I thought I'd share what your prospective seller might be like.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on his/her _4_ responses to my simple request for better/more pictures, I'm pretty confident this person is mentally unstable.  I decided to peek at his/her ebay feedback, and while there's only one negative, the language and wording of that feedback exchange is the tell for me.  

As thisismatt suggests, I'm moving on.

• Like 1

The only advantage to this truck is it is a Southern Arizona truck and will have little to no rust.  On the other hand any and all rubber and plastic parts will crumble.  With a possible blown motor this truck at best is worth $300 to $500 in my opinion.  This truck has been on Craigslist several times over the last decade and has always been priced at $2000 or above.

I'm pretty confident this person is mentally unstable.

hahahahahahah, check the new relisting...price & first part of description

Oh my.

Note: There's a "Make Offer" button for anyone interested.  Please do not abuse.

• Like 1