Japanese Stickers...

(I'm from England by the way if that helps clear some confusion to what I'm asking below)

Does anyone know where to get some cool japanese stickers? I've looked on ebay but they're all tacky JDM DRIFT MAD BRO stickers which look crap, I want some retro looking ones for my Datsun Sunny B11. Just want to get some cool retro stuff to add to the car and wanted some stickers like the one below for the back window but yeah any help would be super tongue.png

Super Kawaii Crew have some awesome stickers but they're sold out and they're from america which doesn't matter because I could get them shipped over to the UK...here's one of their stickers..

image.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That crew is called " Super KAWAII "

they are asking if WE are ready to fight?! LMAO-

Do a little research there, pork chop. " super KAWAII " translates to " really adorable " or " super cute ". That's likely what you'd see on a little girl's backpack or pencil case.

Ouch lol

That crew is called " Super KAWAII "

they are asking if WE are ready to fight?! LMAO-

Do a little research there, pork chop. " super KAWAII " translates to " really adorable " or " super cute ". That's likely what you'd see on a little girl's backpack or pencil case.

maybe senpai will notice me :rofl:

• Like 1