Adjustable Rear Control Arms?

datsuntech

Is there anyone who builds adjustable rear control arms for the stock crossmember? Or does someone have plans for building my own? Basically, I want to be able to adj toe and possibly camber without modifying the original mounting brackets on the crossmember. A complete custom control arm is not out of the question.

Any ideas or suggestions?

TIA

Brock

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to!! It would be sweet to narrow the track width a touch to, it would be nice to fit some wide zero offset wheels in there with little camber. I have 7's on the back of my car, with a mini tub and there is still very little room. After driving Franks car with the 235's on the back I have to do something!! :D

I want to!! It would be sweet to narrow the track width a touch to, it would be nice to fit some wide zero offset wheels in there with little camber. I have 7's on the back of my car, with a mini tub and there is still very little room. After driving Franks car with the 235's on the back I have to do something!! :D

Does Frank's car have flairs? It's hard to keep track of which car is Frank's :D