TODAY! ! Tacoma/ University Place

uberkevin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oly guys meeting somewhere to convoy up?

That doesn't sound like a bad idea but how many peeps are coming up from oly..

Probably just us and my neighbor J but JJ said he told his neighbor that's riding with him to be at his house about 10:45-ish ,,, i'm thinking (Hawks Prarie) Walmart if you guys wanna wait up.. It will still get us there easily but noon,, and i wouldn't think anybody would leave Lefty's in less than an hour..

.Yeah nevermind that shit up there,, it probably aint happening,,  Ted is going to be here about 10:00am we will figure something out then,,,,  be awake so we can text you.  And meet-up on the way.. ok

That's still 6 caravaners of , DOOOOM!!!!

so cold/wet weather pants, jeans, long sleeve, tshirt, jacket, blanket, hand warmers, foot warmers, boots, long socks x 2, hat

i can handle it, i've ridden in <50 degree weather

Better make x2 hats as well

i'm lost

That's for banana...

Cuz this.

Probably just us and my neighbor J but JJ said he told his neighbor that's riding with him to be at his house about 10:45-ish ,,, i'm thinking (Hawks Prarie) Walmart if you guys wanna wait up.. It will still get us there easily but noon,, and i wouldn't think anybody would leave Lefty's in less than an hour..

.Yeah nevermind that shit up there,, it probably aint happening,,  Ted is going to be here about 10:00am we will figure something out then,,,,  be awake so we can text you.  And meet-up on the way.. ok

That's still 6 caravaners of , DOOOOM!!!!