part list help

503datsun.dude

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Upper link bushings... the ones in the top of the king pin to the upper control arm are Nissan part # 54519-08700 About $5 at the Nissan dealer if they still have them available.

Try NAPA or any auto parts house. Even try E bay

Upper link bushings... the ones in the top of the king pin to the upper control arm are Nissan part # 54519-08700 About $5 at the Nissan dealer if they still have them available.

Nissan part # 54519-08700

38's too big and is used on V6 and small V8s. 32/36 is still slightly big but has progressive secondary and would be better. With both, you have to step into it to prevent it falling on it's face at low speeds but the 38 is worse. If you were using on a race track and never went below 4K.... the 38. For all other types of driving get a 32/36.

I've tried ebay but they seem to have everything besides what I was looking for but I would like to run thru and replace every bushing in the front end, and another question was. WHAT'S A good aftermarket carb for my truck to. It has the Lamb and intake! I'm trying to upgrade a little

Take that number to NISSAN!!! See if they have it.

If not, go to an auto supply store and see if they can use that number to cross reference a set.

Go on line with that number. This took less than a minute... http://www.jcwhitney.com/perf-accessories-replacement-urethane-body-bushing-kit/p2005796.jcwx?filterid=d50465y1975g2j1

How hard was it? First try, first one to come up.