Had a Mini photo shoot

NorCalDime

So i decided to take the car out to a few spots near my work and snap some photos with my new camera. It is a point and shoot but works pretty well.

As it grew darker it was harder to take shots without it being fuzzy... i need a tripod so i can steady it and leave the shutter open to get a good shot, but im pleased with a few of them for sure.

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

Last one is my favorite.... i just wish it came out clearer!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that a UFO in the first pic? :eek:

pics are pretty good. Have you thought of removing that trim that runs under the doors? I've never been much of a fan of em.

Damn you... now i want to take it off. I cant stand the look of it anymore haha.

The rims are Roadline SS. i think they have more info on the inside i will check monday.

Camber was "set" like that when i lowered it. I need to make new crossmember brackets to slot them back to normal. just waiting for my buddies fender roller then i will do it.

Damn you... now i want to take it off. I cant stand the look of it anymore haha.

The rims are Roadline SS. i think they have more info on the inside i will check monday.

Camber was "set" like that when i lowered it. I need to make new crossmember brackets to slot them back to normal. just waiting for my buddies fender roller then i will do it.

With the color of your car it is just such a huge distraction. Only reason I have it on my wagon is because everything else about it is stock. Other wise i'd take it off. When the holes are covered up you wouldn't even know it was ever there. Check my 510, looks great with out it. :D

• 3 weeks later...
i know haha... i got it that way. Just havnt got to fixing that yet, hope i dont fly off the road in the rain because of it.

shouldn't be too bad I would think! I've seen a bunch of owners on the boards running a backwards tire lol. Safe driving!