1st post

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome everyone ! Glad to be aboard. I am on my 3rd Z, my 1st was a 77 280z, 4 speed base model... I blew the engine in that one, crank came out the pan, lifted the car into the air at about 100 mph, a bad day for sure. My 2nd Z was an 84 NA slicktop GLL, had 60k on it when I got it about 10 years ago, totaled it in an ice storm in 2012. Still have it, as a matter fo fact, in the next few days I will be dropping the transmission and clutch into my 280zx, clutch is just about toast. I also have what was a rolling shell 86 Z31T, I have stripped the suspension off and will do a 5 bolt hub upgrade very soon also. Ill get some pics of those up soon. I have never owned anything cool like a 510, but I do have my eye on a local 411 wagon, just need to save a bit.

Quite the bunch of looney tunes Datsun owning SOBs in Boise,, if you haven't come across them on facebook yet.. I would look them up if i was over there (Boise)  for sure,, they are a buncha stand up dudes for sure.