DATSLOCO'S SANTA CRUZ FUN RUN THIS SATURDAY Revised

Datsloco

This will be a nice run for all our datsuns. Perfect weather as well. I know its earlier then our schedule but we are trying to make up for the one we cancelled last weekend due to fathers day.

Date: Saturday 21st 2014 (this coming saturday)

1st meet spot at 8:50am

Chevron gas station in lathrop off of lathrop rd and hwy 5

Last meet spot 10:30am

We will meet where hwy 92 & hwy 35 meet. Theres a small parking area there. On the pic you will see the orange S thats our last meet spot and starting point

Screenshot_2014-06-18-00-15-40.jpeg

Screenshot_2014-06-18-00-07-07.jpeg

Our destination is santa cruz. We will prob stop along the way to have lunch. You can bring lunch or eat at a local place. I will post up the map later today. Can't wait till saturday :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) you can contact me by email text or phone with any questions. datsloco@gmail.com (209)298-5130 Geno

389619_2740267355324_1760856570_n.jpg

11054272165_a3eea93514_z-1.jpg

5DC78C78-D150-44ED-8C77-AD9CEECE6C25_zps

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out the wifey has to work on Saturday.. so..I'M IN!!!! going solo means no pounding on my shoulder.."SLOW DOWN"... hahaha.

Lil spooler running great!! Did the entire American graffiti parade without going above 180deg ..

See you at your casa around 830 gino...

Turns out the wifey has to work on Saturday.. so..I'M IN!!!! going solo means no pounding on my shoulder.."SLOW DOWN"... hahaha.

Lil spooler running great!! Did the entire American graffiti parade without going above 180deg ..

See you at your casa around 830 gino...

Sweet bro glad lil spooler is running great. See ya sat

Hey guys any idea what route we should take back or should we come back the same way or take 17 back. Or we can just figure it out once we get to santa cruz :-) im down for whatever. Maybe even a sunset cruise n take some pics. Share your thoughts please. Lets make this another run to remember :-):-):-):-)

Im trying to make this one.....but money is fucking tight :( im pulling strings left and right but if its not one thing its another. :( i got money coming in but not till the 25th. Thats what i get for loaning money. But they really needed it. I made some cash but had to buy a tire today. My phone bill is due tommorow. I payed tags and insurance on tuesday I have $0.60 to my name and an empty tank. Have fun take many pics.

I have some money but i cant spend it i gotta find a place to move to. I really wanted to go.