v8 620

tmac1991

Hey guys I have a question that is probably a stupid one. But is there any way to bag the front suspension of my truck and be able to use the stock control arm and all. Any help would be nice. Thanks

And don't make me sound like a idiot, just asking a question.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had me goin for a min . Thought I was going to see a truck I hadn't seen before .

I have seen your rig a bunch thou . Even caught a couple shots of it running on YouTube .

As for your question , I am no help. There has to be a build on here that would answer most of your questions.

Unfortunately this might not be the place to ask much of anything anymore, here is a photo in the link I have provided.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://community.ratsun.net/topic/6208-project-kaoss-bagged-and-bodied-620/page-5&sa=U&ei=QwyIU9moD5DooASwhoLwCA&ved=0CAkQFjAC&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEfhSRAkAwiRO7p04jQYpFsylIkqw

IMG_3751.jpg

You need to read the whole thread to likely understand, but basically you need to mod the suspension to make it work. 

I searched "bagged 620", another thing you might not have known is that you can change the title to this thread by going back to the first post and doing a full edit.

Here is the top I believe.

IMG00039-20100627-2215.jpg

• Like 2

Unfortunately this might not be the place to ask much of anything anymore, here is a

Well if you aren't the spokesmen for all that is right and wrong with this forum these days..  There is plenty of people helping others  hell some of us don't even preface our answers with pithy arrogance..

But like Drfeltersnatch eluded too if he wanted answers about AIR BAGS  he probably should have worded it with something alluding to needing AIR BAG help. As i don't know shit about AIRBAGS but i clicked on here because ( we all know you are the only person to ever retro fit a Datsun with anything but stock running gear ,, ever ) but i have been known to have cobbled my fair share of shit together before.. ie  V8 620s..  But that isn't what this thread is even about!!@

• Like 1

I supplied a couple photos, a link to where I found the photos, told him to read all of it to understand the photos, told him what I searched to find the info, told him how to change the title of this thread, and it wasn't that hard to do, what's wrong with just helping?

He is a low post newer member, I remember when the biggest issue on this forum was not enough photos(oics), what the fuck happened?

Well if you aren't the spokesmen for all that is right and wrong with this forum these days..  There is plenty of people helping others  hell some of us don't even preface our answers with pithy arrogance..

But like Drfeltersnatch eluded too if he wanted answers about AIR BAGS  he probably should have worded it with something alluding to needeing AIR BAG help. As i don't know shit about AIRBAGS but i clicked on here because ( we all know you are the only person to ever retro fit a Datsun) but i have been known to have cobbled my fair share of shit together before.. ie  V8 620s..  But that isn't what this thread is even about!!@

Weeell with what was posted right under what you posted ,, quoting the exact thing as i did,, i get out of it that you think this place and it's members are a bunch of dildos . Not worth bothering posting on this site any more as you won't get any straight answers as we like to,, oh my god,,  have fun and interact with each other.  

At least that is how i read the sentence  you wrote , (quote) Unfortunately this might not be the place to ask much of anything anymore,

If i missread it ,, (  i don't think i did ) , i apologize.  but just barely

• Like 1