finally my window felts came from thailand

javier302

ordered em a few weeks ago, got here today, already installed. ohhh so nice to close the door and not hear that glass rattle lol can't wait to go for a little cruise, hopefully tomorrow night, and now I can also enjoy Pandora/iTunes from my phone with the phone jack mod to the stock radio.

Thanks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those things have never worked on any of my 521's. They make the window way to hard to roll up because they are not actually felt they are rubber with a little fuzz on them.

True, but other newer vehicles use this style.  I've put the thailand felts on my 521 and they are stiff at first but then "break in" after a few days...

• Like 1

I found some real felt only stuff for a jaguar. One day I'll try it when I have the money. As of now I've bought from 2 different ebay sellers and just would rather use the cardboard method I'm used too.

If it works for you thats great. But I'm boutsta hit up the craft stores and find some real felt I can use.

• Like 1

I found some real felt only stuff for a jaguar. One day I'll try it when I have the money. As of now I've bought from 2 different ebay sellers and just would rather use the cardboard method I'm used too.

If it works for you thats great. But I'm boutsta hit up the craft stores and find some real felt I can use.

Felt also cakes up with dirt and eventually gets rock hard, and holds moisture ending up with mildew/moss & rust in the channels...