What's your age?

That would be a hard sell Mike99. especially for my wife. How about we modify that to No pot before your old enough = a better life?

See no boobs=better life

i was your age when i started playing with boobies would be hard to imagine going through high school with out them

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm homeschooled because public school is crap... And I agree no boob until marriage=almost perfect life?

Wow there little man. At least at public school you wouldn't be trolling a scummy site like Ratsun. What's your work assignment today?

I'm homeschooled because public school is crap... And I agree no boob until marriage=almost perfect life?

Plus in public school you might actually find out that marriage means less boobs.  Unless you count the ones that you'll grow as you get fat and lazy.

• Like 3

I will be in high school next year and no boobs will be coming my way I ca assure you of that....

in some ways i wish i could have seen things the way you do so i could have actually finished high school but i had my fun........and still regret not having more. or maybe my biology teacher fucked me by telling "me high school doesnt mean shit its just to teach kids how to be social.college is for learning"

Wow there little man. At least at public school you wouldn't be trolling a scummy site like Ratsun. What's your work assignment today?

Wrote a 5 paragraph story about Lucy

Edit: (My truck)

Here is my story about lucy.

Hi my name is Lucy I’m a 72 Datsun 620 and was made in July of 1972 in japan. I was one of the first hundred thousand 620s made. I was built for the U.S.A. so they put me in a container on a boat and I was shipped off.

There I was in a dark scary container on a boat going to U.S.A. Was I scared? Oh yeah big time! It was rainy loud dark and wet and also very cold. Along with about another three hundred Datsun trucks, cars and wagons we traveled across the ocean heading for the U.S.A.

After arriving at the docks in the U.S.A. I was loaded on a truck and traveled to WA where I was sold to my first owner. My first owner a short man by the name of Jackie Chan, he treated me so well always washing me and giving me fresh oil. But as with every human he grew old and sick and needed help. So e sold me to pay for his medical bills. To a man named Bryan Williams.

Bryan treated me well nut then I started to grow old and he started to neglect me as I was starting to rust and not run so well. My tires grew worn and my engine grew tired. My bed was rusting and my cab falling apart. I was scared and didn’t know how much longer I would live. I was dying.

Bryan put me up for sale and I was sad to see him go when a young boy named Micah. I was scared and didn’t know if he knew how to work on cars or if he would treat me right. So as I was being towed to my new home I was hoping for the best. Thankfully Micah was nothing but good to me always keeping me clean and changing my fluids. I am thankful to be with Micah and never want to leave him.