What are you listening to???

This guy blew my mind with how clean and insane his vocal range is when i first heard the band. You have to listen to a few of their songs to see what I'm talking about. I wanted to see what a vocal coach thought about his voice. I thought maybe I was giving him too much credit. 

"She's gone" by SteelHeart. Vocal analysis by the charismatic voice. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, IZRL said:

This guy blew my mind with how clean and insane his vocal range is when i first heard the band. You have to listen to a few of their songs to see what I'm talking about. I wanted to see what a vocal coach thought about his voice. I thought maybe I was giving him too much credit. 

Miljenco has serious pipes, on the level of Thijs van Leer of Focus. Some of my favorite vocals that stere my soul out of hiding and brings it back into the light.

• Like 2
On 7/8/2024 at 12:56 AM, IZRL said:

"She's gone" by SteelHeart. Vocal analysis by the charismatic voice. 

Charismatic Voice is one of the few channels like that I follow.

One of my favorites is her analysis of Cemetery Gates by Pantera. Her reaction when Phil hits that first high note in the outro is priceless. 😁 And I'm like oh, get ready...

• Like 2

Revisiting this one from my long gone youth. Came out in 1997, probably haven't listened to it all the way through since 2004 or so. But I think it's held up.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chuck Most said:

Charismatic Voice is one of the few channels like that I follow.

One of my favorites is her analysis of Cemetery Gates by Pantera. Her reaction when Phil hits that first high note in the outro is priceless. 😁 And I'm like oh, get ready...

Yes... really liked that one too. I was just waiting for that outro to come up to see how she would react. Cemetery Gates & Hollow are on my top 10 favorite metal ballads list 👌. I've already posted Cemetery Gates here so I'll post hollow.

"Hollow"(1992) by Pantera

• Like 3

Just came up on this band this year. Not sure if I'm a 100% sold on them. But they have an interesting sound. To me they sound like a mixture of Linkin Park, Type O Negative, Nine Inch Nails, and White/Rob Zombie. 

"Take Me Back To Eden" by Sleep Token. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2