Yamaha-ha-ha-ha

Guest Rick-rat

I saw two "small" people (both abut 3 feet tall)  walking around in a store with their full "Harley Garb" on, some tats, kinda scruffy looking I thought yeah right. Then when I went outside I saw them getting on their Harley trike and taking off

• Like 2
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw two "small" people (both abut 3 feet tall)  walking around in a store with their full "Harley Garb" on, some tats, kinda scruffy looking I thought yeah right. Then when I went outside I saw them getting on their Harley trike and taking off

Harley Micro Trikes are TIGHT!!!!!!!!!! 

I love my  gixer, HOWEVER there is something soothing and comfy about sitting upright on a fat hog and cruising through the country. 

I was just joking for the most part. I am okay with the bmw deal, would prefer they were motorcycles rather than cars, but whatever. What really left the taste of shit in my mouth was the "outfits". You know, the full village people attire and having to wear something that says Harley on it every where you go, so everyone knows how cool you are.

I ride for only myself too. I have a few bikes mostly dual sports but, I really dig my fxr, can't even give you a good reason why.

What year is your FXR?  

I guess I'm going to call it an 87. I built it from a bunch of parts, but the frame head is from an 87. Honestly, you would be pretty hard pressed to findan an actual Harley part on it.

Thats ok! Is that what they call a shovelhead?  87 is a totally different Harley. There is an interesting documentary on youtube about a biker gang called the Pegans, sounds kinda like their kinda bike,

Na, an 87 would be a few years into the evo style engine. But my engine is a mix of oddball parts, still evo style though. For what it is, it runs pretty strong, I ran a 10.11 on a street tire at woodburn last summer. Not really an "oh my god" number for a bike, but not shabby for a floor sweep v twin.

Worlds worst sales rep! "Jus outta the crate" with factory miss matched fairings

this is how i feel i am duing all my craiglist transactions.......... yo bro your tach reads 0 when its running ..... and a dry rotted front tire...

i like how he does hot laps in his yard while either the chokes on or its stuck on high idle..

and im not suprised most of his neighbors have the axles removed from thee houses and skirting on..... after all its daytona bike week right

Thats def not the original tach for an 86, sounds like something blew when he was coming back from his burn out.

I almost bought a 74 BMW from a guy like this. The worst thing......... test driving a car with an owner who has about a 1/4 gallon of cheap, sports cologne on, smelled like a Russian High School prom. 

Luckily the thing crapped out in the Wells Fargo parking lot.

• Like 1

Thats def not the original tach for an 86, sounds like something blew when he was coming back from his burn out.

I almost bought a 74 BMW from a guy like this. The worst thing......... test driving a car with an owner who has about a 1/4 gallon of cheap, sports cologne on, smelled like a Russian High School prom. 

Luckily the thing crapped out in the Wells Fargo parking lot.

Speaking of that...what the fuck is up with bathing in that garbage. Chics don't dig that.