Yamaha-ha-ha-ha

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dude, driving all that way is a total bummer. I just drove 120 miles round trip today and scored a 1986 GSXR Suzuki street legal racer. It is in amazing condition for its age. Keep looking, when you find one you like SNAG IT quick, so it helps to know what you want.  Get a 650 if you want to do freeway, I think it is actually safer. $1400.00 will get you a great bike if you are patient.

A real peach huh?

To top it off he talked more than a used car salesman.He kept trying to defect attention away form the condition by saying things like:

The gasket kit comes with it.

The sissy bar comes with it.

The service manual comes with it.

On & on & on.

He literally never shut up from the time we arrived to the time we left

He had a dust covered GS1100 on a dolly that he claimed was his "real bike" and he just buys bikes,fixes them to "his standards"and flips them.

Scotty-beam me up NOW!!!

1978 Kawasaki KZ 650 - $2200 (Folsom)

00p0p_iLqxHFgt8xW_600x450.jpg

00p0p_iLqxHFgt8xW_50x50c.jpg00505_ei4suIhzpyd_50x50c.jpg

Great condition! 25,000 original miles. Second owner. Newer tires. New seat, original paint (Silver). Chrome is in excellent/great shape. This bike is a classic that you've had or always wanted. Go back in time and own a blast from the past. Please NO "TIRE KICKERS AND SCAMMERS"Call (916) 220-6136 © I will not respond to e-mails that want to go and have coffee etc. If this bike is out of your price range please don't respond. I also have a ALL STOCK 1979 KZ 1000 LTD FOR $4500. You will not be disappointed with this bike.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4345059025

posted: 

23 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of

1983 Suzuki GS 1100 - $1100 (petaluma)

00A0A_fMTi7tpGnTX_600x450.jpg
00A0A_fMTi7tpGnTX_50x50c.jpg00r0r_bXc3EI9RhPr_50x50c.jpg00z0z_9p4Jqm89Qt4_50x50c.jpg

6304.png6304.png6305.png6305.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
For Sale: 

1983 Suzuki GS 1100

Starts right up. New tires. 

36,XXX miles 

Registration is good until March 2014. 

Needs the chain replaced soon, but I will include a new chain and lots of extras with the sale. Also, the speedometer cable snapped, but can be easily replaced. I had intended to rebuild this bike as a cafe, but I never got around to it and now I am too busy, and could use the cash instead.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4325148056

posted: 

15 days ago  

updated: 

5 days ago  

email to friend

♥ best of

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashie

KZ1000, greatest bike you will ever own.

I used to have a MKII, I sold it in a story I dont want to remember anymore.

Literally the single stupidest thing I have ever done.

Ever.

Just bought an 86 GSXR 750, my first rice rocket. LOVE IT.  How fast do these things go?

i love me some jap bikes, Although i know almost nothing about that xs400 yami, but im always learning. I know the xs650s were very nice and have a coltish following.

I rock a 95 honda cb1000 as my main bike, basically a standard motorycyle with a crotch-rocket motor. My project bike at the moment is an 88 suzuki gsxr 750 with a blower. Most definitely need to get some good life insurance before i ride that though :w00t:

Both my bikes are projects that were running when parked. I paid $200 for the KZ900 and $50 for the CB350F. Right place right time.

Thats what I paid for my KZ1000 MKII, $200 I wish I had not sold that bike, I only got $1800 for it non running, not that it matters with a MKII. Rarity considered, dumbest thing I have ever done

no idea how fast a gsxr 750 will go. I know they wern't slow, and im guessing mine will be even faster with the blower. Its my project so i haven't gotten it running yet. It was supposedly all good, and put away due to it being dangerously fast about 10 years ago, so i need to wake it up.

I've never rocked a KZ1000 but they looks like excellent beasts.

Look for a GPz 550,750,1100 from the 80's great bikes and were the next step in the Kz evolution.

I rode one throughout highschool, loved it and the loud ass Kerker header it had.

I know ratsun is almost 100% west coast, but if anyones out east looking, shoot me a PM. I have some stuff for sale. GPz1100 with period fox shox included.

Yeah, that basically covered around %75 of what I spent building it completely by myself. And redesigning the entire frame for track use per Yoshimura's Japanese race specifications.

The more I think about it, the sicker I get frankly.

Ug, I see, To the right person thats a pretty expensive bike.

i ride no harleys ,....and i must say smoke, u seem like a cool guy with some real sense about u ..i dont know who ruined the harley scene .. was it the 90's when every harley owner also owned a three series bmw too ... or the orange county abortions that ruined all of current tvs programing... my dads got a few ... my brothers got a heritage on air ride,  all cool shit .. just not for me ... i get down on two wheels .... just much lighter weight and nimbler....

but theres plenty of people who think what i ride is dumb too ... im fine with that ... i dont ride for anyone but myself....and the ability to rationally handle heavy shit

I was just joking for the most part. I am okay with the bmw deal, would prefer they were motorcycles rather than cars, but whatever. What really left the taste of shit in my mouth was the "outfits". You know, the full village people attire and having to wear something that says Harley on it every where you go, so everyone knows how cool you are.

I ride for only myself too. I have a few bikes mostly dual sports but, I really dig my fxr, can't even give you a good reason why.

• Like 1