L16 turboed??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya i lucked out with my honda. But like a v8 you can never get the sound of a blow off valve outa your head. Its a drug!

Something else to keep in mind, if you're really just dying to have a blow off valve, that leaves a draw through system out of the question unless you want to get REALLY fancy.

Something else to keep in mind, if you're really just dying to have a blow off valve, that leaves a draw through system out of the question unless you want to get REALLY fancy.

Ha! Waste gate dumping fuel mix all over the firewall... Just push that to the wheel well with a spark plug. Every time you dump pressure a small fireball pushes out the side.

Just call it anti-lag. I have that on my rail and there is about a 10 foot area behind the car that you don't want to be in when it's on. Not that I have ever tried a blow off valve on a draw through, but I actually doubt it would open. You're slapping the gate shut before the pressure, so there won't be much of a spike. in pressure, I want someone else to try it though.

Seriously there are many options for turboing an L16. I wouldn't recommend it if you are on a tight budget but I think it would be neat my first choice in carb would be mikuni PHH then webber DCOE. A lower priced alternative would be mikunis off a GSXR1100R with a hat and boost ref fuel reg

• Like 1

I was seeing this married gal once, I'm pretty sure I cut a faster 60 foot time than that across the kitchen and out the screen door when her husband came home early.

If still seeing her at Christmas, put the biggest fart cannon you can find under his tree.....

NOZZZZ. Yes, but from the documentary I watched in it, it will make the tires squeal at over 100 mph and give you 15 more gears to shift into. AND, the more bottles you add, the more power, so I would get one the size of a propane tank on a school bus.

Seriously though, I actually stopped using and/or hid any use of nitrous after the first movie. You would think that the least they could do was to hire someone from a local drag strip to turn down the douche a little on it.