Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon this off topic question please!

After attending BustaNut's BBQ event I decided I needed to update my profile.  I wanted to post a photo for my avatar.  I searched to see if there was a "how to" but did not find anything.  

I selected "edit my profile" then "change photo".  I chose a photo from my computer and saved changes but nothing appears under my handle.  

I'm in need of assistance please?  

Thank you.

Ernie

Pardon this off topic question please!

After attending BustaNut's BBQ event I decided I needed to update my profile.  I wanted to post a photo for my avatar.  I searched to see if there was a "how to" but did not find anything.  

I selected "edit my profile" then "change photo".  I chose a photo from my computer and saved changes but nothing appears under my handle.  

I'm in need of assistance please?  

Thank you.

Ernie

You need to shrink the size on the photo on your computer....file size that is.

From my understanding, when posting photos to Ratsun, you need to have a website like Flicker or Photobucket to host your photos in order to upload them here?  Is this correct please?  There is no other way to directly upload from your computer?

Thanks again for your patience.

Ernie

From my understanding, when posting photos to Ratsun, you need to have a website like Flicker or Photobucket to host your photos in order to upload them here?  Is this correct please?  There is no other way to directly upload from your computer?

Thanks again for your patience.

Ernie

That is correct, you need to upload to a site that isn't ratsun and link your photos using the photo button under the smileys.

I use Flikr. They give everyone a terabyte.

^^.......... :lol:

I was thinking the same thing........so was my boss.........he ended up not feeling well all of the sudden and bounced......very unusual....

...........my boss and I never miss work unless we are literally in the hospital........

-He's only missed 2 weeks in my 10 years here.......and that was when he wrecked his Buell at 62mph in West Marin........lucky to be alive really.........

-I've missed one full day when I went to the hospital with an irregular heartbeat in the middle of the night a few years back......

....................and a half day when I broke my right foot in 2 places.............they put a boot on me and I went to work the rest of the day.......

There's a couple oics in my build thread where you can see the boot on my foot when I was putting it together for Canby last year.....

......................................................................................................................that sure as hell wasn't gonna stop me from getting there in my Dime

Anyways.....................................................

How does April 26th sound??............gives people some time to ask for the time off............

I think that's the only date I'm gonna have available before Canby...........with kids and life there really isn't much time before then for me.......and I've got a lot to do.

• Like 4
  • Busta Nut changed the title to Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!