• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Danm the chicks in LA are fine! Even the dirty hippies have a certain something special.

had to return my Kia Elantra at Enterprise, that thing was nice for a car with 5 major blind spots.

fuck, forgot to fill the tank.... Oh well the big dicks in NY will cover me

Wait a minute. That video that Lou posted. There are a few "issues" for the lack of a better term.

1. How many different super heroes will Ryan Reynolds get to play?

Paperman. Green Lantern. He was an X-Man. I'll even go as far to say Van Wilder. There are more though.

But to get to be another with the Deadpool role? BS.

That's as bad as the blasphemy of Ben Affelick getting to be DC's Batman after also being Marvel's Dare Devil.

Bullshit, Hollywood. Bullshit.

2. The guy in the beginning of the video bitching about Deadpool being filmed next to your apartment.

Again, bullshit. You are wearing a fucking Punisher shirt. Go home, you attention-seeking whore.

3. Furious7? I passed over that. Hard to think Paul Walker has already been gone for that long though. 11/30/2103

4. Ooo. A free Hyundai. SMH. Drop of the hat for Drew Carrey and the sponsors of the show.

The girl...you don't have to be smart to be pretty.

5. SMH. What a collection. I wish I could afford such a crazy hobby. You're fucking nuts. Eccentric, even?

Oh well. At least I'm not Canadian.

To answer only your first question, paper man not really a big deal. The green lantern changes all the time so it could be god damn Cuba Gooding Jr. next time. And deadpool is who he played in the x-men movie, or actually the wolverine movie. No one but Ryan Reynolds could be deadpool, you elknow anything about the character? He is basically van wilder with a healing mutation. Nerd rant over :lol:

• Like 3

To answer only your first question, paper man not really a big deal. The green lantern changes all the time so it could be god damn Cuba Gooding Jr. next time. And deadpool is who he played in the x-men movie, or actually the wolverine movie. No one but Ryan Reynolds could be deadpool, you elknow anything about the character? He is basically van wilder with a healing mutation. Nerd rant over :lol:

Bradley Fucking Cooper.

Pick up your participation trophy at the door.

Bradley Fucking Cooper.

Pick up your participation trophy at the door.

My point...why does he get to be so many different super heroes? They become a real life image of the comic book. 

It should be unwritten that you get to be one hero through your acting career. Pick your role carefully. 

What if Hugh Jackman was the next Batman? Would you fall for it? 

Robert Downey Jr. is now Superman. Sounds about right.

And whoever that guy is that is Captain America? He was the Human Torch. Double-dipping for Marvel. 

Shenanigans. 

I was expecting more from you flat.

You don't get it then. 

He was something else BEFORE Deadpool. No. 

Actors/actresses SHOULD get only one shot. That's my feeling. 

Spit facts all you want. Won't change anything. It is what it is. 

Try it this way...

Bruce Wayne is Batman. Not Batman; and Aqua-Man; and The Flash; and Thor. No. Just Batman. 

But an actor portraying "Wade Wilson" gets to be a hero to every other movie out. No. 

I'm trying to look at this past a single dimension. These 'Heroes" exist in a "real world."

Two places at the same time is a superpower NONE of his roles have. 

Had Green Lantern never happened, I'd say nothing. That's all.