• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay, man - if there's one thing I know, it's how to drive when I'm stoned. It's like you know your perspective's fucked so you just gotta let your hands work the controls as if you're straight.

I drive good stoned. Do allota canyon riding on ricer bike stoned out the gourd, can sense the deer around the corner.

May be true, but operating a hovercraft is damn near impossible under the best of circumstances.  :rofl:

• Like 1

May be true, but operating a hovercraft is damn near impossible under the best of circumstances.  :rofl:

That's no shit. I owned one of those little personal ones for about 5 minutes. Fucker tried to kill me like 3 times...No sir, I didn't like it.

Remember that episode of Top Gear (BBC) when they said -If you see a tree... you're going to hit it. If you try to steer, it won't steer and you'll hit the tree, if you try to stop the hovercraft will dig into the ground and eject you into the tree"? That's been my personal experience with hovercraft. I'd hate to try taming one while impaired.

Can honestly say I suck ass at all water sports besides lady's ballet photography. Something about propellers water gas and rope= jaws 4 blood bath or drowning.

Hey! Ass sucking and watersports....

...oh, wait, you meant something else...

:blush:

• Like 1

Remember that episode of Top Gear (BBC) when they said -If you see a tree... you're going to hit it. If you try to steer, it won't steer and you'll hit the tree, if you try to stop the hovercraft will dig into the ground and eject you into the tree"? That's been my personal experience with hovercraft. I'd hate to try taming one while impaired.

I never saw that one, sounds hilarious, I'm gonna find it right now.

I don't think so- they were testing various recreational vehicles- dirt bikes, quads, and stuff like that. James May sat most of them out because he'd recently had surgery on his ass.