Bumpers & Wheels

bunny reid

Hey guys, new to ratsun! got some typical noob bs for ya! About to pick up my B210, first order of business: jdm 120y bumpers! Anyone got a lead on some? Specifically the rear, but would take both for the right price (yes, im checking ebay)

and does anyone know how 16x9 wheels might fit, all around? want some poke, 20mm offset...

im planning on getting some classicdatsun.com bolt on flares in the future as well. ive read on another board that CDMs fit well on the b210, just unsure if the rivet-on style or bolt-on style was being discussed...

thanks in advance guys

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16x9 is a little large imo but anything will fit if you make it. However, that offset may not work. Get with datsunfreak, he has a lot of knowledge about what wheels fit and what doesn't. Also, join the datsun1200 site. there are a lot of B210 nuts there and also plenty of A-series engine info. 

If you find a line on bumpers fill us in. I've been looking since August.

The 120y bumpers, if your not picky about the mats it is made of, you might be able to get some fiber glass repos. The only problem is that you will be spending 300 to 400 on a 90 dollar bumper due to the shipping. If you want chrome, good luck, everyone wants them and they are not always in the best of shape. Get your money lined up and go on the hunt,Australia ebay would be a place to find them. There is a member on here who can also find the parts in japan, Dawg I think his member name.

After failing miserably to quickly find any jdm/adm bumpers (that are affordable to me) and the impulsive need to get rid of my ugly 5mph bumpers ive decided on camaro split bumpers for the rear. i quite like them to be honest :$

Any suggestions for a decent looking front bumper, or knows of a 1200 bumper being sold, OR if anyone can actually find the steel barracuda re-prods?

Also, does anyone know if classic datsun's 1200 front BRE lip will mount on a B210?

y u no ship to canada :'(

You can contact these guys for a quote, they also sell the grille:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-B210-120Y-SEDAN-COUPE-REAR-BUMPER-BAR-NEW-OLD-STOCK-/131045872075?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e82f151cb

What is your budget for this?