71 B110 Sedan Help me tow?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have flat towed VW bugs all over hell with a stock squareback. Towed them on a trailer with a built squareback, and a slant six Dodge truck that had 126hp. You shouldn't have a problem.

Several years ago I had a Ford f250 hauled from Cali to Wa by a transport co. I think it was about $800.00. Having it hauled 200 or so miles shouldn't be too bad.

Or you could have it shipped to me and I will pay the bill. Nudge nudge wink wink.

Thanks for all the input guys.  Looking like I should be able to tow it with my truck once this crazy weather passes.  Still haven't heard back from the owner so we will see too.  

Or you could have it shipped to me and I will pay the bill. Nudge nudge wink wink.

Still might be a possibility if I can't get out there.

towed my other '71 Cricket (2100lbs) loaded with parts (approx 300lbs) behind my 73hp (dynod) '81 ford courier with a 275,000mi mazda 2.slow from San Diego to Alva Ok. the only problem I had was a blowout ONE MILE from home that almost killed me. no other problems to speak of; 35 mph up the grade betweek phoenix and flagstaff otherwise 50-60mph. Just do it

towed my other '71 Cricket (2100lbs) loaded with parts (approx 300lbs) behind my 73hp (dynod) '81 ford courier with a 275,000mi mazda 2.slow from San Diego to Alva Ok. the only problem I had was a blowout ONE MILE from home that almost killed me. no other problems to speak of; 35 mph up the grade betweek phoenix and flagstaff otherwise 50-60mph. Just do it

Nice!  I will just be towing it home with my 620 when I hear back from the owner.

I am super stoked to get this little car

• Like 1