Pretty sure I found one of the Cars from Pimp my ride on CL

So I was Watching some re-runs of pimp my ride a couple of days ago and saw the episode where they riced out that eclipse, Well I'm going to cali in a few weeks to help my sister move so I decided to browse their CL for parts and cars and shiz. Well low and behold I found what I'm almost 100% sure is that riced out eclipse. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/4192031298.html

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bodykits, paint, and interior tell no lies. The only thing that car will ever have going for it is the fact that it was on PMR once. Paints sun damaged, probably missing its converter belt shiz and the psp's. Looks like its still got the volks they gave him and the run-flats.

It's like the aid packages going to underdeveloped nations.  Send aid and food, hey, things are great, resulting in poor people with very little education having lots of kids.  Aid and food fall off or are interrupted, kids starve to death.  Solution?  Send more aid and food.  Cycle repeats itself.  You can give someone everything, and if they don't understand or don't appreciate it, the gift is most surely squandered.

For the record, that Eclipse is butt-ugly.  I'd burn the car and keep the rims.

• Like 3

nah, thats not the car. the center console doesnt have the can holders. made to look like it, but i dont think its the same one. it does have the white face gauges,  which were only put in 99 turbo cars, so maybe it makes wooshy spinny noises. doesnt save it from all the gayness, but if it is a 4g63t id get stock bumpers and rattlecan that bitch.

oh and pimp my ride left the 4 foot tall donky-dong shifter in their cool ass car. at least someone put a short throw in this one. just sayin

interior is spot on for sure, paint it definitely faded, can't think of anyone in there right mind that would actually build a replica car of the piece of shit that was on PMR. Also it beens 8 or so years since that car was painted, being in the desert, I could believe the paint got sun damaged. everything is just way to accurate to be a replica, takes serious dedication and stupidity to look that similar. 

• Like 1

Ok, so I saw the TV screen is hidden... and they said they wanted to do "something different than putting two 17" monitors and a 30" monitor" lol.

The center console had the can holders hidden under the blue lid, and the gauges could have the white faced indiglo replacements

It's gotta be it, you should buy it lol.

-Robert

perfect example of no child left behind.  personally, I would be ashamed to have typed that.  I know I'm not perfect by any means, but if you know you can't spell, use friggin' spell check.  damn.

for the record, looks like the car was ran into a few parking curbs.  front cover is jacked.  I would donate it to a monster rally or a high school to let them beat it up with a sledge. :thumbup:

perfect example of no child left behind.  personally, I would be ashamed to have typed that.  I know I'm not perfect by any means, but if you know you can't spell, use friggin' spell check.  damn.

for the record, looks like the car was ran into a few parking curbs.  front cover is jacked.  I would donate it to a monster rally or a high school to let them beat it up with a sledge. :thumbup:

You do realize you just attacked someone for using bad grammar, and not using spell check, in a sentence where you used absolutely no capitalization,  right?

• Like 1