IMG_8415.jpgHi my name is reggie am 16 years old and my father recently purchased a 1970 datsun pick truck for me. I will post sum pics soon of it. I dnt know that much about the model but what we do know the Truck is equipped with a 231 v6 and ford 9 inch rear end. Its clean with no rust or rot on it . me and my dad is going to clean it up and get it going by summer 2014. My other cars I own are a 1967 english ford anglia and a 1987 buick regal with big block olds 455.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks huys it was an originaly california truck. been parked in a barn in indiana since 1990. The original owner had the v6 professionaly built and placed on the truck. even the flares was done in a professional manner.

it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's sure different!

Tell me - do you still have "high" and "low" beam lights???

I ask because "back in the day" we would swap the quad 5.75" lights for dual, using motorcycle headlights so we retain both "high" and "low" beams.  I don't recall anyone doing it to a 521 before, just 620's - plus the insides were converted to TRUE amber fog lights. B)

Your truck looks great - thanks for posting oics!

the truck does have high and low beam , and all the modifications made was done in such a tasteful manner I think am gonna leave it as it is .I definitely gonna clean  up the engine bay and spray the entire truck next year. Thx for you all input.. I feal really good having this truck , I have not seen one in my chicago area and if I do happen to see one I dont think am gonna see one with a V6... My dad knows everything about the GM motors since he is a cutlass and regal freak, so wrking on this truck will be cake for us!!. Thx for accepting me on this group and one question, is there a facebook page for this forum?