I Need honda help.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrected.

Not really figures, just my/ other peoples experience with them

I hang out with a lot of people that work at Hasport and have some experiences with the crazier motors. I have never touched an NSX C, or an S2000 F engine myself.  I know my K series though.

Given the people work at Hasport-I'm going to assume the motors are hopped up and due to harder driving damage is imminent either way. 

In a real world I think those numbers are all high. 

Not really figures, just my/ other peoples experience with them

I hang out with a lot of people that work at Hasport

Well, those generalizations dont come from me, they come from people that have been dealer techs for a long time.

I'm so confused. Which cool story ya gonna stick with, Bro?

:poke:

Even if the motor is blown, a replacement is pretty damn cheap, and putting it in is a one or 2 day job at the most.

if you read the quotes that you yourself quoted Flatcat, it clearly says "me/others" and then I refer to whom those others are.

I obviously work on Hondas. I think you guys could have made a safe bet that I dont have much first hand experience with the NSX.....

Some of those generalizations are mine, or have become mine after my experience and input from others with the same said experience.

Others, like the S2k, NSX and even K series engines are mostly other peoples. I have a crap load of experience with the K series, but I still havent seen one thats blown the hell up.

D, B, F, H, even a C, I have seen plenty.

Said dealer techs work at Hasport if thats the "story" you reference.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the honda survived.  It was right when we moved so i had a lot to take care of.  just got her running today, what a total pain in the butt to work on! 

Even the alternator belt was a pain to get back on.  

thanks for the advice everyone. 

• Like 3