Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yah, The geometry on that bike was so bad, it had two harmonic speed wobbles. One at around 50 (mild), and another one at about 120 that was castratingly scary, aka screaming like a little girl kind of scary. It was like breaking the sound barrier in a cardboard box.

i dont know dick about bikes but i saw this last weekend when we did our fun run thought it was pretty bad ass

20140503_110602_zps0fbed9af.jpg

eighties Yamaha fj, 1100 cc, I think. Buzzy ape shit fast widow makers.

I trust myself going 120 on a motorcycle, I just don't trust the chi Wawa at the intersection.

Now I see. I think you need serious help Smoke. I'm on my way

All bullshit aside...I let a friend of mine make a run in it and he literally passed out cold at around the 75 yard mark. Fortunately, his foot came off the accelerator when he slumped over, so it just rubbed the rail a little then coasted off the end of the track and into the brush. That was more frightening to me than driving it. Like "great, I just killed my friend".

• Like 1

I honestly think id be afraid on a street bike. ive been riding dirt bikes and quads since I was 4 but being on the street is a whole new level of fucking your self up

I started on the dirt at 6. You'd be surprised what advantagest you have riding a bike, especially when you've riden dirt bike for yours. Your body knows instinctively how to recover from situations that would kill some one who learned on the street. I've saved my bacon a few times with out even thinking about it. My body just new what to do.

All bullshit aside...I let a friend of mine make a run in it and he literally passed out cold at around the 75 yard mark. Fortunately, his foot came off the accelerator when he slumped over, so it just rubbed the rail a little then coasted off the end of the track and into the brush. That was more frightening to me than driving it. Like "great, I just killed my friend".

Now your just being defensive and projecting your fears onto me. It's OK Smoke just drop the keys and back away.I'l deal with the bad truck.

Now your just being defensive and projecting your fears onto me. It's OK Smoke just drop the keys and back away.I'l deal with the bad truck.

As long as I am permitted to give the Nelson "HA-HA", then everything will be fine.

fuck ive gotta go to school now...who the fuck needs a bendix air brake certification..never gona get me anywhere

actually that Bendix diploma and never taking any personal advice from anyone on ratsun could take you far.

• Like 2