Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its crazy, you can go on Craigslist and buy a bike that can do 220mph for under 10g.

my gsxr will do 170, but not even nearly as fun as going 45mph through the canyons on my 440cc single piston bsa. Laguna seca is suicide on any two stroke over 500cc.

• Like 1

Ya know, even as a dopey kid, that whole top speed thing was never my bag. Not to say I have not wrung my share of stuff out when going across the desert, but it has always lacked "fun" to me. It's really just frightening. Yes, some of my drag stuff is a bit frightening, but that's all over in like 8 seconds.

I was gonna post some electric Moto footage but it was too disturbing. The main difference between 750 two strokes and electric bikes is that your head will no longer land in the Budweiser line, but in some farmers kiddy pool the next town over.

I'm addicted to power and acceleration. Once it stop pulling my ass into the seat, I'm slowing down to do it again. Straight line, or back road I want power on dimand. Scary fat pulsating gobs of power! Shit I need a Kleenex

• Like 2

Ya know, even as a dopey kid, that whole top speed thing was never my bag. Not to say I have not wrung my share of stuff out when going across the desert, but it has always lacked "fun" to me. It's really just frightening. Yes, some of my drag stuff is a bit frightening, but that's all over in like 8 seconds.

And with your drag racing stuff you're IN something not on it, and that makes a big difference

What's the scariest thing you've ever ridden, driven, or otherwise?

Getting a 500hp rat rod airborne at what was estimated at 120mph would be the one for me, no seat belts, no suspension, and no roof, helluva adrenaline rush though