Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1996 nissan 240sx (san jose downtown)

6356.png6356.png6357.png6357.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
1659 whitton ave

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: new

2001 honda 240zx odometer: 199102title : clean

giving my car free to a good home,only condition is it has to be garage at all time!

here is my info give me a call or text anytime day or night and i will be more than happy to show you that i have the baddest cleanest 240sx around.please give me a call asap.

the best part about this car is that is doesnt start(gas saver mode),leak oil all over my drive way but i still love it! 

for faster response call show contact info.

thanks for reading!

Smoke, you have too many fun toys, you should give some to me....

I personally have found that the real key to having neat shit is not money so much (although it would help, so I hear) it's being very resourceful and decent at fab work. I am into that buggy engine under 300 bucks and most of that price is a custom ground cam. After some trading here and there, the buggy itself was actually free. Everyone needs a course on how to build stuff from trash. I bring this up because of the 'free' car. Probably just fishing for numbers and/or email addresses, BUT....I have stumbled on a lot of stuff like that, got it going, traded or sold it for something else and soon it becomes something I actually want to own.

• Like 2

They are out there. The difference with me is, I'm retired for the most part, so I have a lot of time to find the stuff. My pension pretty much buys like food and some other small things, so not enough. For a while there, my big gains were old Jeeps, I could sniff these out stashed under a pile of lumber or something, drag it home, wash the crap off it, get it running and moving and make a couple grand really fast. I'm pretty sure what took a bite out of that was the internet. Not everyone had it years ago, so they see that old shitty Jeep and figure it's worth about 200 bucks....and lets be honest, that really is about what they are "worth" but, guys pay a lot for them these days. So that same guy that would sell me a Jeep for 200, will now stroll into his house, look at craigslist and find one for 5 grand in the same year, does not matter if it would ever sell for that.

Old bikes are a good bet right now. Not all of course, but I scored a 1978 TT500 the other day that looked like it just came off the floor at the Yamaha dealer. I traded it to an owner of a local bike dealership for a brand new KTM. Which I have been riding, but will probably sell soon just to have the profit.

This guy is the biggest cock gobbling pile of shit to ever make it into S.F politics.

I hate fuckers that look like this. I wanna feel his face collapse under my fist. Dude sells the public on the idea that he is gonna stop the homeless problem in San Francisco, idiots believed him. So he spends his term harassing the poor and homeless. Tears down there camps and throws them in jail, and pockets the tax money. Never worked for any city. 

GavinNewsom.jpg

homeless-shelters22.jpg

I'd rather have this guy for a neighbor than Gavin Newsum

Looks and sounds like Paul Lyin' Ryan to me! And I can't believe he and his worthless counterpart were almost voted as president/vp of the United States? What the fuck is wrong with morons in this damn country? Then again the Republitards didn't give their only logical candidate (Ron Paul) a chance to fucking speak! That is why I said fuck it with the last election! I wrote in Ron Paul, call it a vote wasted, but voted on either of the other "lesser of two evils" would be wasting my damn vote. Not that anyone's vote matters anyway with the stupid "electoral collage."  And yes I purposely misspelled it, I know it is supposed to be "college", but what they do is more of a collage. Combining votes by overall registered voters divided by actual votes... WTF kind of system is that?