Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the right brand at least with one of them.

Will definitely end up airbagging my truck me thinks, got my s10 but would be so much cooler rolling the bikes in a datsun

I really like the external hooks on the 521, not sure if you have them on a 620. A friend of mine is a Moto mechanic and does everything with a Tacoma. Lower the truck easier to load, I actually can load and unload this bike by myself with a long plank, although its kinda a dumb move.

I have never taken a spill riding my bike into the back of a truck, which is a pretty solid record considering that it is almost 40 years of doing it. HOWEVER...I have blown out a rear window of my friends truck by slamming into the front of the bed so hard (he had spilled oil in the bed earlier AND it was raining). I have also darn near ripped my sack apart by having to plant a foot down with the bike half way up the ramp. If I was like 7 feet tall it would not be an issue, but my stumpy legs don't work great in that situation.

These days, I made myself a couple of those aluminum ramps, I use one to walk on and the other to roll the bike up. Shit takes FOREVER to heal these days (if it even heals at all). I dislocated my elbow a couple of years ago and I still can straighten out my arm fully.

• Like 1

I am a very short time away from finding a good recipe for peacock. A while back, someone must have gotten tired of their shit and pitched them out in the woods. Well now they have wandered on to my property, which I thought was "neat" for about a day. There are three of them and I hate these mother fuckers. They crap on my deck, walk on my cars and scratch them up, eat my plants. I booted one of them like Palay  trying to score a goal from 30 yards out. Nothin, they just keep hanging around. I'm not bullshitting either...I will eat every one of these fuckers.

• Like 2

It's the creepa ass noise they make while watching me from the neighbors roof  that really gets me.  My freind had his young boxer here one day and one of those things came strutting through ,,,, i honestly didn't think they could fly as well as it did.

I am a very short time away from finding a good recipe for peacock. A while back, someone must have gotten tired of their shit and pitched them out in the woods. Well now they have wandered on to my property, which I thought was "neat" for about a day. There are three of them and I hate these mother fuckers. They crap on my deck, walk on my cars and scratch them up, eat my plants. I booted one of them like Palay  trying to score a goal from 30 yards out. Nothin, they just keep hanging around. I'm not bullshitting either...I will eat every one of these fuckers.

http://historiccookery.com/tag/medieval-peacock-receipt-recipe/

Here's a link... Apparently Henry VIII was a fan eating peacocks.

• Like 1

Then I would be stuck trying to get rid of you guys.

Oh yeah, the fuckers can fly, this morning one of them was screaming his lungs out at the top of a huge evergreen tree. He had to fly like 100 feet up just to get where he was.

It's the creepa ass noise they make while watching me from the neighbors roof that really gets me.

,,, i honestly didn't think they could fly as well as it did.

1. Sounds like a cartoon cat from hell. Always creeped me out as a kid.

2. Flying means big tasty breast muscles.

Walking means drum sticks.

3. of them is enough to share.

Grab their tiny pea heads and swing em like a mase. Head comes off, body runs around for a bit. Then pluck, prep, and serve.

I'd say the biggest decision here is "fried or BBQed?"

That's exactly how I was imagining them. I've also never eaten one, but most birds are tasty, as long as they don't eat fish.

Yard raised tastes better than raised on feed. Think of it as organic.

• Like 1

I have never taken a spill riding my bike into the back of a truck, which is a pretty solid record considering that it is almost 40 years of doing it. HOWEVER...I have blown out a rear window of my friends truck by slamming into the front of the bed so hard (he had spilled oil in the bed earlier AND it was raining). I have also darn near ripped my sack apart by having to plant a foot down with the bike half way up the ramp. If I was like 7 feet tall it would not be an issue, but my stumpy legs don't work great in that situation.

These days, I made myself a couple of those aluminum ramps, I use one to walk on and the other to roll the bike up. Shit takes FOREVER to heal these days (if it even heals at all). I dislocated my elbow a couple of years ago and I still can straighten out my arm fully.

the trick is find a deep ass pot hole or drainage cove on a cement road, put your truck in neutral so it rolls to the lowest point and slowly load with like an 8 foot wooden plank cuz they are flat, piece of piss aye? Unless you have a massive hog. I'd kill for a slammed 510 but it wouldn't be of much use.

They do but mine was dehooked and debuttoned (improperly) by a po at some point

I really like the external hooks on the 521, not sure if you have them on a 620. A friend of mine is a Moto mechanic and does everything with a Tacoma. Lower the truck easier to load, I actually can load and unload this bike by myself with a long plank, although its kinda a dumb move.