Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a bit dark rvd, but then again I've been there before. I'm kinda there now.

Ya a little dark,  I don't know what my deal is. Just hate the way the world is going, Google just launched some shit where they can see everything you do while your doing it. Life without privacy is such a bummer. Also the Bay Area has become so polluted with smog, it is really sad cuz I grew up here and now the us human have trashed the place. 

We get trapped by are own lives, I personally would be so happy to live on a few acres with a shop out of the city, but I am afraid that I will not be able to do what I am doing for a living for much longer, right now I own my house, and I am afraid if I start over with a new mortgage, I could lose it all from putting all my cookies in one jar.

My biggest issue is that I will have to dump a fortune into the house to sell it, the city annexed me after I bought the house, so there is not much they can do about how it sits with me in it, but if I were to sell............

• Like 5

Datsuns make it so much better!

This actually means a lot to me right now. I was looking for a hobby/project/learner vehicle and stumbled into the realization that datsun actually made trucks. I was looking at luvs and managed to stumble onto the craigslist ad for a 620 and became smitten since they were so much neater and cleaner looking than the luv. Found mine and ate that shit up in a heartbeat. Wasn't supposed to go anywhere that night and bought it. Been on and off able to drive it due to issues and weather.

My s10 which I have had for 6 years and modified to the extent I'm willing to modify it is a wonderful pickup but I couldn't do anything else to it internally and I aint touching exterior at all. Got an idea of what I wanted to do in my head and went on a search.

• Like 2

We get trapped by are own lives, I personally would be so happy to live on a few acres with a shop out of the city, but I am afraid that I will not be able to do what I am doing for a living for much longer, right now I own my house, and I am afraid if I start over with a new mortgage, I could lose it all from putting all my cookies in one jar.

My biggest issue is that I will have to dump a fortune into the house to sell it, the city annexed me after I bought the house, so there is not much they can do about how it sits with me in it, but if I were to sell............

Same deal, I don't own property but all my clients live in the South Bay. Looking to buy land one day to build on, maybe around Pacifica.

One thing I've learned is never listen to peoples negative advice when you have ideas, it will get you no where, there is always an opportunity.

• Like 3

So lucky. Can't wait for next weekend I can ride my new bike again, will be so nice.

Just need to get a lady to add into this equation and I won't have money for anything anymore

I guess on a lighter note I got my motorbike back today too, after 3 months at the mechanic. Runs amazing.

My lady is the best too! Never met anyone as kind and caring as her ever, really changed my whole attitude

• Like 3

I grew up in a small city. Got sick of humans. Bought a house out country. Actually one upped that shit, cause I moved to the country on an island as far from a continent as one can get. End result: Now I commute to work over 30 minutes, costing a small fortune in gas. Get home after dark. Leave way the fuck early cause traffic might happen. I get weekends, and they are grand! When I'm not moving the land, tending the gardens, maintaining shit, etc. etc.

Have your fantasy about country. And keep it a fantasy until you retire.

• Like 2

Yeah I have a half hour commute already. Most of it is just to get to the freeway. Area I am looking at is a 45 minute commute with possibility to carpool and save money on gas since one of my crewmates lives out that way.

I get Sundays at most usually. That's my weekend