Need a new 620 fuse box, any help?

muller27x

It seems the only place to find a new fuse box is ebay. It seems I read somewhere on the forum that the 620 didn't use any 20A fuses, but the only 3 on ebay show a 20 in the top left position, is this correct? Are there any other places to look? or any other options? Mine is melted completely on the right side and not salvageable.  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC0.A0.Xdatsun+620+fuse+&_nkw=datsun+620+fuse+&_sacat=0&_from=R40

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue with those is that they are a single power source. To do it correctly, I would need 2 boxes, 1 for switched power and 1 for constant. Which wouldn't be horrible, I would have available circuits in each for future accessories

Ah ha! I found the button to 'Add an advert' I was using my phone while at work and the option isn't available on mobile. Now that I am home, I can see it.

I may have a solution that will enable me to add additional accessories in the future without much additional wiring. The plan is to use 2 of the Bussmann 6 circuit fuse panels. One using battery/alternator power source and the other using the ignition switched source. This will allow me 4 additional ignition sourced circuits and 2 additional alternator sourced circuits to possibly add in a small amp, switch box, door poppers, etc.

Is there anything I'm not thinking about that will not allow this setup to work or is this a plausible solution?