120y (b210) round lights panel

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a for sale thread. I'm just asking for some suggestions on how much should I ask for it when I put it for sale

I'm not sure anyone can give you a price for it. It's cool but getting the other parts to run it is difficult, so probably in the 50-75 dollar range. If you do sell it I would be interested, but it would probably

end up as wall art as I do not have a B210 hatch (yet).

A price is hard to think of for this part. On one hand, it is super-rare, and it makes the B210 hatchback look super-awesome, on the other hand, it would take some fabrication work to get it to work on a B210 hatchback. (though I think that finding some round taillights that are close enough to work out wouldn't be impossible.)

Ebay is probably the best way to go - My guess is that it would sell for at least 75, and maybe a couple hundred if some B210 guys with deep pockets get into a bidding war. As you can see from this thread, this is a part that gets B210 fans all hot and bothered. Someone on Ratsun might even want it to make a fiberglass mold ...though I might be overestimating the demand for this part, since I personally think that this is the coolest photo of a B210 ever:

datsun_sunny_excellent_1600gx_coupe_1_zp

A price is hard to think of for this part. On one hand, it is super-rare, and it makes the B210 hatchback look super-awesome, on the other hand, it would take some fabrication work to get it to work on a B210 hatchback. (though I think that finding some round taillights that are close enough to work out wouldn't be impossible.)

Ebay is probably the best way to go - My guess is that it would sell for at least 75, and maybe a couple hundred if some B210 guys with deep pockets get into a bidding war. As you can see from this thread, this is a part that gets B210 fans all hot and bothered. Someone on Ratsun might even want it to make a fiberglass mold ...though I might be overestimating the demand for this part, since I personally think that this is the coolest photo of a B210 ever:

datsun_sunny_excellent_1600gx_coupe_1_zp

I agree with you I got some ideas to make it work. I just never tried to put it on when I had my car.

Checkout the side widow trim, and the different front end that goes with this tail light panel. I think the tail light panel complete or not is worth what someone is willing to pay under a $100.00 sounds really cheap to me.1973_Datsun_Sunny_Excellent_GX_coup%C3%A

You are right Abe. I wouldn't let it go for under $100. Its been hanging on my bedroom wall for over six years. If I dont get the right offer I'm just gunna keep it til I find another b210

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...