DatStock - Pierce County, WA - Aug 31 2013

Tacomaboy-1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sad I missed this.... looks like lots of fun ..... I know its becoming my theme music.,.. " sorry I missed this ..."

even teds ass looks like he might be smiling ... damn I missed out

That`s actually Teds face

:w00t:

DUDE!! the ribs were like dinosaur size man !! it was a total feast in the biblical sense..

Mike,, said he really wants to make this a yearly gig ,, so like the Seattle Mariners fan montra states,,, There`s always next year.. Some of the guys over on 311.org are asking for a campout soooo maybe that could be encouraged as well..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bring it on as long as its vintage/classic Datsun/Nissan. I'm throwing a night to remember in Pierce County. I've invited anyone from 311's, and DROPS for this end of summer bash. Huge 1 + acre parking for all, and at the end of a dead end road. This party is not for the faint at heart. Bring your booze,beer,something to sit on. I provide killer setting,S load of burgers, dogs and throwin in 50lbs. smoked beef ribs. If yas want to bring a side dish ;great but not a request. My son is pretty bad ass on the elec.bass and am trying to wrangle up some of his band mates from school for some live entertainment. If any of yous play a 6 string, bring it. We can amp it here.

Dont let your self down by missing this. Details of location to follow but very close to Tacoma Sportsman Club.

Be there.

TacomaBoy.