hybrid Z can suck it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had an account there for a long time.  Never been banned.  But I never go there really, haha

Been a member there for as long as I can remember. Very rare do I visit.. No time, I waste my entire day posting in the post ass thread. :w00t:

• Like 1

They will beg to differ on anything your working on you can't blame them for being less open minded in some areas as they know what works and what doesn't as a new guy you have to know your plans for your own car not ask the obvious but having common sense is a plus. There pretty open minded on engine swaps pretty much any engine swap you can think of has been done, if you say what would be better this or this? Of course that's when the bad remarks come there is no better its what your building what the purpose of the car is gonna be street, autocross, 1/4 mile, or building a race car, etc they have the L6 100% covered rather your doing the Turbo, the classic triple side draft carbs, or both turbo carb.

I been there long enough to know how it works and since all the 6-7 years I been there I only have about 500 post that was just when i owned my old ZX. Ask the right questions with good grammar and you will get a great response for the pros what's better than that you pick up pretty quick who knows what there. As much as I like it I know when to back off and just read what I need to know and that's that just ask Skib he knows he's stuff but he also knows better when dealing with HBZ.

• Like 1