SEASIDE CRUISE!!

CameronT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that August 4th was the date, but usually the thread would get more active as the date got closer, this one seemed to die.

One issue I see is that the 4th is also the Vancouver get together at Boppin Bo's at 1pm, I was late to the first, and last one, but I have been to all of them, I kinda want to be there this Sunday also.

I thought that August 4th was the date, but usually the thread would get more active as the date got closer, this one seemed to die.

One issue I see is that the 4th is also the Vancouver get together at Boppin Bo's at 1pm, I was late to the first, and last one, but I have been to all of them, I kinda want to be there this Sunday also.

Why don't we get all of the meet to just cruise down to seaside? Would they be down for that?

The next time something like this comes up. Someone should PM me. I only saw this by chance.  But if I can get a heads up, I can plan something for the area.  I have decent amount of parking at my place, I'm five minutes from FT Stevens in Warrenton. My gf's dad has a treager smoker on my back porch that makes the best smoked food (or meat actually) I have ever had. no shit!  Ribs that just fall off the bone... Maybe we can get some kinda pot luck thing going next go around, we could pitch in on whatever kind of stuff you want smoked and some sides and grille it up in the yard...

The next time something like this comes up. Someone should PM me. I only saw this by chance. But if I can get a heads up, I can plan something for the area. I have decent amount of parking at my place, I'm five minutes from FT Stevens in Warrenton. My gf's dad has a treager smoker on my back porch that makes the best smoked food (or meat actually) I have ever had. no shit! Ribs that just fall off the bone... Maybe we can get some kinda pot luck thing going next go around, we could pitch in on whatever kind of stuff you want smoked and some sides and grille it up in the yard...

I was down there about 2 weeks ago or more and seen that ratty b210, I think it had a sore dick though haha!

The next time something like this comes up. Someone should PM me. I only saw this by chance.  But if I can get a heads up, I can plan something for the area.  I have decent amount of parking at my place, I'm five minutes from FT Stevens in Warrenton. My gf's dad has a treager smoker on my back porch that makes the best smoked food (or meat actually) I have ever had. no shit!  Ribs that just fall off the bone... Maybe we can get some kinda pot luck thing going next go around, we could pitch in on whatever kind of stuff you want smoked and some sides and grille it up in the yard...

I say we wait till the end of August and try to plan for this...Sounds awesome!

• Like 1