610 radiator upgrades?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will - I went looking myself for a radiator back when. I definitely wanted a radiator that filled the space and have some form of aftermarket support (from an existing car, not custom made). With that being said, I want to think that the stock Z radiator is shorter in height than one from a 10-series car. I chose an 810 radiator because the evolution of the 610/710 lent to the 810 over time. I can take a tape measure to my 810 radiator if needed for reference.

• Like 1

Dimensions are always helpful!

The 180B radiator being an easy bolt-in installation is great, but the Z radiators seem to cost about 100$ less, so I was curious about other options. My 710 has been running a bit hot. ...nothing drastic, but I want to get the radiator research done in advance.

Dimensions are always helpful!

The 180B radiator being an easy bolt-in installation is great, but the Z radiators seem to cost about 100$ less, so I was curious about other options. My 710 has been running a bit hot. ...nothing drastic, but I want to get the radiator research done in advance.

I know comparing the 240Z radiator to the 610, it's generally 1-2" shorter in height and about 3-4" wider. Hoses outlets are obviously spot on, but you'll be drilling some new holes in the core support and you may need to block off a bit of the radiator opening at the bottom.