Vintage Auto Salon 8.10.13 by HJCG

jsvteck

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in...not sure if I'm registering yet....

I'm down for a caravan for you NB folks though....

We can meet @ the same spot as last time...

McyD's @ N. San Pedro Rd. exit in San Rafael

190 Merrydale Rd, San Rafael, CA

Any one from the NB registered and need to be there early??

8 o'clock launch??

• Like 1

Ok I can do it now I don't have to work on Saturday

so I will be there with u guys I will have emblems and some other parts for sale mostly emblems

I hope I can take my rhd 68, other ways i will take my 521. depends on how many things I take to the swap meet

Gus gus caravan? donde y a que horas?  

are the modesto and valley fellas meeting at ginos for another fat caravan to this?

Just learned Datsloco's sitt'n this one out .. (has to work).. lets have all the central valley guys meet in tracy on the way outa town .. how does the shell gas station on tracy blvd. sound? .. its right off the freeway.. any other ideas?? 

Just learned Datsloco's sitt'n this one out .. (has to work).. lets have all the central valley guys meet in tracy on the way outa town .. how does the shell gas station on tracy blvd. sound? .. its right off the freeway.. any other ideas?? 

sounds good, time?

and other valley/livermore ppl speak louder so we can roll in with like 90 datsuns like last time

I will be driving my roadster up from Pomona. I will be attending the Japanese Classic Car Meet at Bob's Big Boy in Downey Friday evening. Probably leaving Downey around 9:30pm for the south bay area. Then I will be running home after this show to attend another show in Fontana on Sunday.

If you wanted to run with, I would be more than happy to caravan..

James says Cars can enter between 7-10am lets get there early in hopes for good spots.. Say around 8... Lets plan to meet at tracy shell on tracy blvd at 630-7.. So we can stop on vasco to pick up jimmy and diane at 730..(if they confirm they are going).. That puts us at the show a little after 8..what do you think CENTRAL VALLEYERS???

James says Cars can enter between 7-10am lets get there early in hopes for good spots.. Say around 8... Lets plan to meet at tracy shell on tracy blvd at 630-7.. So we can stop on vasco to pick up jimmy and diane at 730..(if they confirm they are going).. That puts us at the show a little after 8..what do you think CENTRAL VALLEYERS???

Not sure if we're going but a ride would be nice.. hehe. 

12 hour round trip for 5 hours of fun..? I'll check out the coverage...

We nor cal guys make the trip all the time for jccs. How come so cal can't drive up here? I know some guys are but it seems like most so cal guys never want to travel for shows.