510 rear spring rubbers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i go the Top End ones and they are about half the thickness of the stock ones. So car is a little lower in the back so I cranked down the front to get the look I wanted.

top end list 2 sizes so take this in to account

That's good to know.  I will take that into account when I lower my car. 

So, Datsport never responded to my request, and the same with Top-End Performance.  I called Top-End and they have my request on file, but he is looking into what's going on....

In addition to my own procrastination, it's taking forever to get all the parts gathered for my suspension build....

• 2 weeks later...

After noticing this thread and having my car apart again I decided it was time for me to replace these too.  The stock pieces are beat.  I placed my order yesterday morning on the Top-End website and after a quick follow-up email to confirm shipping they were sent off.  Should be here tomorrow...

While the website is out of date at best, Top-End has great customer service and I would buy from them again with confidence.

Thanks Banana and Klassic! :)

• Like 1

My spring insulators came in today; here is a referance oic for the difference between the sizes:

B224D90F-0F2C-4A0F-B5D7-65DF2C4D47BC-667

The large size is 5/8" and the "stock" size is 5/16".  So I guess the large size will only raise the rear about 5/16" or so compared to the smaller ones or your worn out stock parts.