block the timing chain

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsuns on the East Coast are a rareity [although I saw my first Datsun in New York City in 1963. It was a God awful purple color, no wonder they got off to a slow start.].  We really don't want to lose you, but please realize that peeing on someone's leg is part of the fun and that we really do mean well!  Consider it hazing.  Help is here.

Datsuns on the East Coast are a rareity [although I saw my first Datsun in New York City in 1963. It was a God awful purple color, no wonder they got off to a slow start.]. We really don't want to lose you, but please realize that peeing on someone's leg is part of the fun and that we really do mean well! Consider it hazing. Help is here.

I have seen a few in my life time but not really old one like the one I have just early 80s dats.

I don't mind it bro I ant going any where and thanks

You should make a build thread and put ALL of these questions in it... that would stop all these 4 word, single sentence threads youre making. 

Since june 5th of this month when he(?) joined....He has started  20 threads and 187 posts,,,,  soooooo  37% of the dudes  posts are fuckin threads what`s up with that..

I don`t think the excuse is drunk anymore.