What is DQ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read that article so many times.

I never realized that was your last name.

Derp.

dgddjcmf_663gq3bfncf_b_zps253a6388.gif

Well don't tell anyone. Let them figure it out.

Years ago now I read one of the early issues of DQ and there was an article on a transmission swap into the 510 and it was the dogleg and some other stuff about a NAPS tranny and I made a comment to the editor that it had mistakes in it. So he said... you think you can do better? If you can, I'll publish it. And about two years later it was and he did.

Dime Quarterly used to be a printed on paper magazine that came out quarterly.....4x's a year.  I guess they no longer do that?  I bought them years ago, along with every back issue when I got my first 510.  I eventually dropped them since it became mostly engine swap stuff I just wasn't interested in.  It was pretty awesome in it's hayday :)

Rider before the internet Dime Quartly was the main source for info on 510s. Tons of amazing info in there for 510 owner.

I know you are pretty new but in case you don't know the 510 is also called a 'dime'. Thus 'dime quartly' meant a newsletter that came out on 510s every quarter of the year.

Again before theinternet it was like the bible for 510 folks. So there is mad history and respect for it.

Dime Quarterly used to be a printed on paper magazine that came out quarterly.....4x's a year. I guess they no longer do that? I bought them years ago, along with every back issue when I got my first 510. I eventually dropped them since it became mostly engine swap stuff I just wasn't interested in. It was pretty awesome in it's hayday :)

What kind of swaps they have on there, do the talk about anything else then swaps on there?

Rider before the internet Dime Quartly was the main source for info on 510s. Tons of amazing info in there for 510 owner.

I know you are pretty new but in case you don't know the 510 is also called a 'dime'. Thus 'dime quartly' meant a newsletter that came out on 510s every quarter of the year.

Again before theinternet it was like the bible for 510 folks. So there is mad history and respect for it.

Damn so 510 is where to be I wonder why they named them dimes?

Yeah I'm no at this I was a Honda guy and I'm Eager to learn the Dats ways.

Dude. Just go fucking read it. Shit.

Does everything have to be spoonfed to you?

Yo bro why r u coming out of your mouth for?? I'm just asking questions so I can learn, some once told me the only stupid questions is the one you don't ask, so saying that you can bounce out of my post no one told you to read it.

Yo bro why r u coming out of your mouth for?? 

Because I love the English language. And you're murdering it.    :rofl:

On a more serious point, it really seems as if you're just asking the same question over and over? All of which could be answered in 30 seconds on Google. 

Some of us spent large parts of our lives dedicated to making the Dime Quarterly into something useful. It died a painfully slow death because too many people wanted to just take and take from it without ever giving anything to it. 

• Like 1

Because I love the English language. And you're murdering it. :rofl:

On a more serious point, it really seems as if you're just asking the same question over and over? All of which could be answered in 30 seconds on Google.

Some of us spent large parts of our lives dedicated to making the Dime Quarterly into

something useful. It died a painfully slow death because too many people wanted to just take and take from it without ever giving anything to it.

Okay thank you for your input bro.. You should know how new guys are we annoying but we just want to learn.