Intake ?¿

deejay

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gains somewhere are often balanced against losses somewhere else. Nissan engineers did their homework and the stock manifolds are a good compromise of power and economy and something I call drive ability. You've probably noticed that the weber has a slight bog just off isle when you mash it to the floor too fast. This is what you pay for a little more performance when revved up. You might get more go from a manifold change but is it worth the bother? If that good wouldn't everyone have one?

Ya I just one sitting on my shelf that needs a new carb stud re taped. Stock works good if it ain't broke don't fix it I tell my self some times, but than again who doesent like moar power.

Smaller runners mean higher velocity.The high the velocity,the quicker the cylinder fills.This helps low end power,but hurts upper RPM flow do to restricted runners.

That's what I'm saying, I feel like I have a lower max mph but I take off quicker.

I lost aboot 10 mph going to the Offy on my L16, but I am a bit quicker off the line.

That's what I'm saying, I feel like I have a lower max mph but I take off quicker.

sounds the same to me, but thanks for playing our game. Vannah, What do we have for him?

Car is daily driver never sees the track, it may see 70mph every once in A while on the freeway

@95° rarely see me around a shop, rather be on the lake boatin it up