Datsun rubber body seal suppliers in Australia

Not sure how easy it is for guys in the USA and other countries which inhabit Ratsun to get replacement rubber body seals for their Datsuns so I thought I'd post a couple of Aussie suppliers details.

This is not a reccomendation from me to use any particular vendor, though having said this ive bought products from all three and the quality has always been very good.

And yeh I know, shipping costs suck.

Cheers

RW

http://www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au/japanese.htm

http://www.datsport.com/rubber-menu.html

http://www.rarespares.net.au/rarespares/Model-Category-Details.aspx?type=partsfinder&brand=NISSAN

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

that's like me calling you  a canuck..... maybe that's why he didn't reply to you hey...

Yeah, you want to ignore him. Hes been doing it forever because he knows hes wrong. No point in trying to correct him. He thinks hes funny. 

wow that spectrum rubber place actually may solve my issues with my 910 back glass, we'll see

Hope your right.But their website is listing the 78-81 wagons as having the same gaskets.And they don't mention the 77 which is identical to the 78-9.I e-mailed them...crossing fingers.

they didnt have what I needed, well they had it, but they couldnt vulcanize a corner into it cause they didnt have the mold.

did you find an actual seal for that specific car?, I asume you mean the 810 right?

their website is a bit convoluted.I e-mailed them with specific questions.So far-nothing.

they took like 4-5 days to get back to me, I was also not impressed, I was impressed by how many different weather seals they had.

I ended up finding my piece from Amayama trading co. just enter the part number. I should be picking it up tomorrow from the post office since my postman is a total moron and doesnt understand that in order to leave a "sorry we missed you" slip, YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO KNOCK!!!. which he didnt, I was sitting right next to the mail slot. when I went to pick up the mail 15 minutes later, the slip is on my floor dated that day. I am rather sore over this as the seal had to go BACK to Japan once already because the Japanese warehouse addressed it to just my name city and zip code, no address.