Ratsun Appreciation thread.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosey should have all the @sses she and the other girls can handle! Quick grab your cameras and post your @ss oics on there!

To the whiners, the way I see it, unless you are helping by paying for the site costs, or one of the mods then shut your pie hole, you have no say.

To Thomas and the rest of his crew, thanks for Ratsun, you pecker heads have turned my love of Dattos into a full blown addiction!

As far as this thread, who hacked jalen's account? This is a pretty good thread, not the norm... :rofl:  

• Like 1

Post pics or work on datsun? Hmmm such a hard decision! :rofl:

All of ratsun is starting to go Tristan on me! :rofl: I keed I keed

You better quit complaining... youve gotten the most praise out of this thread as all your threads combined. Start talking shit now, and everyone will take it back and just remember you for the zebra tape and the Datsun you "owned."

• Like 2

You better quit complaining... youve gotten the most praise out of this thread as all your threads combined. Start talking shit now, and everyone will take it back and just remember you for the zebra tape and the Datsun you "owned."

Not complaining lol...just spreading good vibes and making funnys at 1:09 in the morning. The only place I can do that is Ratsun. Hence why I love it :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I didnt realize it was so late. Need to hit the hay since I have to be up early... lots of shit to do tomorrow. 

To stay on topic: Love you Ratsun. Even with the babys mamma drama thats afoot right now. Ratsun wouldnt be Ratsun without its fucked up family members. Theyre family, but you sure want to give them a swift kick in the ass sometimes. 

• Like 1

lulz......zebra tape....

You better quit complaining... youve gotten the most praise out of this thread as all your threads combined. Start talking shit now, and everyone will take it back and just remember you for the zebra tape and the Datsun that "pwned you."