Right hand drive 79 280 zzzzzZZZzz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I add pictures!?

That link is worthless guys, it should be removed.

You need to join a photo hosting service, then find the IMG link codes of the photo you want to publish in that hosting service , and then paste the link(IMG code) into the field of your post/reply.

This is the short answer, a lot depends on what you are using to navigate Ratsun in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time....IMAG0323_zpsf89745c6.jpg

I found this car and a 280z 76 in a junkyard fresh off the truck offered the guy 1gran n he said yes. Honestly he didn't know what he had. So I got two imported Japanese fairlady Zs.

He said a buddy of his sold them to him. His buddy, worked at the airforce base and had two of them shipped over one for him one for his wife. Supposedly they got a divorce and well they Zs stayed outside getting rust :-( so before they got parked in a junkyard in little rock ar I scooped them up and had to sell the 76 but kept the 79. As u can see its been in my garage for a while but atleast it didn't get anymore weathered than it was.