Wheel scammer?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also sent money to him for carbs and mani. never recieved them. We've tried to be in contact with him he rarely responds. the last time he replied he told me there was a problem at ups they sent "the wheels" (im assuming these ones) and carbs out. ups sentvthem back and hes been working 14 hours a day and no time to ship it back out.

so yup I can vouch for desmo.

I have also sent money to him for carbs and mani. never recieved them. We've tried to be in contact with him he rarely responds. the last time he replied he told me there was a problem at ups they sent "the wheels" (im assuming these ones) and carbs out. ups sentvthem back and hes been working 14 hours a day and no time to ship it back out.

so yup I can vouch for desmo.

says the guy with one post.

I think regardless of post count, all complaints should be addressed. Do you any of the scamees have screenshots of payments made to RTB? None of us know the new guys and although RTB is newer hes been around more than those accusing him. 

Would be nice to see purchase receipts for the same item showing that hes tried to scam multiple people. 

RTB announces @ end of May this year that he put wheels up for sale and buyer seems hinky.

Membership says "Scam"

Komeuppance calls someone a troll within two days.

72240z calls troll back

Back and forth ends with picture of internet tough guy, still unclear who was the troll.

RTB anounces that he has found a Ratsun buyer 7th June. Thread languishes through June, July and all of August..

Fast forward to yesterday. Michael Rankin announces 10:15 AM that RTB is a scammer. Sent money, go no wheels, RTB not replying and grievance filed with Paypall.

Several surprised gasps at the turn of events...

Twelve hours later desmo announces that RTB is a scammer. Payed for parts, got no parts, RTB not responding...

Ratsun membership begins to sharpen knives...

Twelve hours later 8:10 AM today, Michael Rankin realizes he has made a mistake about RTB and tries to correct this. So as far as Michael Rankin is concerned, RTB is NOT a scammer.

desmo still thinks he is.

Lol

-Robert

Hey do I see I've gotten quite popular. Got the carbs sent out today. Both buyers received texts with tracking and receipts. Michael I have one dismounted wheel at my folks house I need to get and just didn't make in time to ship today but I will send you receipt for shipping with tracking as well. I worked or a small tech company. I worked 6 days a week last month to try to get a bonus and new position. I got fucked by the company. So I quit today. The only times I've logged on has been in the middle of the night and on the shitter at work lol. Anyways I'd like to apologize for being so late. I wasn't trying to screw anyone and I'd be pissed too. No one's fault but my own.

• Like 2

Hey do I see I've gotten quite popular. Got the carbs sent out today. Both buyers received texts with tracking and receipts. Michael I have one dismounted wheel at my folks house I need to get and just didn't make in time to ship today but I will send you receipt for shipping with tracking as well. I worked or a small tech company. I worked 6 days a week last month to try to get a bonus and new position. I got fucked by the company. So I quit today. The only times I've logged on has been in the middle of the night and on the shitter at work lol. Anyways I'd like to apologize for being so late. I wasn't trying to screw anyone and I'd be pissed too. No one's fault but my own.

and so I say that this seems legit. Seemed like a lot of leg work to set up a simple scam.

Let this be a lesson to sellers/buyers, keep in constant contact unless you have a personal relationship with the other guy.

Holy testicle Tuesday batman.... He scammed, you scammed, we all scammed for ice scammed. Wait that ain't right. 6 pages later after troll this and fingers in tight holes, we finally have figured out that he has finally shipped stuff... Looks like tristin has some competition for longest shipping delay and bullshit stories lol.

So them everyone accusing him of scamming has gotten tracking numbers cept the wheels that started it all?

I'll send money for them tomorrow, but my bank accidentally made the check for 2500 so just send the rest back with the wheels ok............

• Like 1