welcome to ratsun

I spent a couple hours setting up a new account cause i couldn't get into my account. I emailed the moderators askinf for help on getting into my old account. I gave up after emailing Ratsun with no reply and made a new account. after trying to post an ad in the classifieds for hours I PM a couple members asking for posting help and was told you have to have 25 post to place an ad!

frustrated and asking for help from members I posted in general about the 25 post rule only because I didn't know about it and nowhere on the site did I find that info!

now I get rude comments from members asking to ban me cause of my attitude! what about their attitude? lead by example do they?

what about the unfriendly! rude! member comments wtf?

If this is a good example of the people on ratsun, sorry for any and all new members that come to this site you will be attacked by a bunch of rude members! not a friendly site!

Yes I feel really welcome. NOT!

• Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, yes, well, perhaps you shouldn't have joined then.  Sounds like it's not worth your time.  Hmmm.  Threadjack:  I just got back from Pull and Save with two Pathfinder buckets in decent condition, a Z20 200sx single plug set distributor from an '80, and two Chevy rims that kind of look like outlaw II wheels as I got a set of four last night for dirt cheap, only to get them home and realize one wheel was a different casting with different lug holes and different backspacing.  Going to do the two and two effect if it works.  We shall see.

• Like 1

my skin is thick enough for all of you! it's my pleasure if I upset anyone? you all have no idea who your messing with!

I emailed directly to ratsun never got a reply on how to reset my password and yes I know it's just that easy, that is when you DO get a reply!

you all have no idea who your messing with!

Of course not... you haven't introduced yourself. All we know is that you want to peddle your stuff and that you don't care for the community or the members. The way things are going, I am sure that you will sell your trucks in no time  :thumbup: 

I spent a couple hours setting up a new account cause i couldn't get into my account. I emailed the moderators askinf for help on getting into my old account. I gave up after emailing Ratsun with no reply and made a new account. after trying to post an ad in the classifieds for hours I PM a couple members asking for posting help and was told you have to have 25 post to place an ad!

frustrated and asking for help from members I posted in general about the 25 post rule only because I didn't know about it and nowhere on the site did I find that info!

now I get rude comments from members asking to ban me cause of my attitude! what about their attitude? lead by example do they?

what about the unfriendly! rude! member comments wtf?

If this is a good example of the people on ratsun, sorry for any and all new members that come to this site you will be attacked by a bunch of rude members! not a friendly site!

Yes I feel really welcome. NOT!

soon you will have 25 posts if you dont get banned first with the bad attitude you are bringing here you can start selling

there is a whole forum on the new classifieds and all kinds of information there includuing negative ones

calling all the senior members here ASSHOLES will get you know where we are seniors because of our contributions to this web site and yes including some negative ones

BUT if you come here and start out with a shitty attitude your not going to get much help in sales or anywhere else

I am sorry to hear about your situation with money but only you can make it better and a better attitude will help you not hinder you

why not post a HOW COME I CANT POST A FOR SALE ADD instead of the 25 worthless posts  you would have already had your 25 post count in questions and answers and you would already have your for sale post up and running

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 32 posts
  • Cars:620 trucks

Posted Today, 04:41 PM

I posted an ad   fuck you!   ranman72

I Can't belive the fucking assholes on this site!!!

I dont think many people on this site dont like me but I think I just found ONE 
posted with no fucks to give 

welcome again