Nissan Jam Costa Mesa Ca.

datrod

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show opens at 9:00 AM.  If we are going to cruze down as a group we will meet at the shell station at green river rd off the 91. We will leave at 8:15 sharp.

I wait for no one.  :bye:  :bye:

• Like 1

You fix the wagon???

yeah john the wagon is alive my neighbor came over last sunday come to find out he is an x corona nissan mech took one listen to my engine got it running again the best part it only cost me a 6 pack ( 2 bad injector  plugs) she is on the road again but still internally fkd up i fully intend to detonate the ka no matter what in the most extreme way possible  :devil:  :devil:  ...... i forsee a SR im my wagons future :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Wow what the fuck did i do to you.Now i am a dip shit,you know i am thin skinned.And you were late,i was not the only one there but my life revolves around you.

Ya know alot of peoples lives revolve around me. And since when have you been thin.. :w00t:

• Like 1

I heard only 70 cars are registered. Why is registration closed?

I figured this would be pretty big. Guess not.    Well if I get bored I'll leave early and go hang out with my Daughter. She is moving into a new place about a 1/2 mile from there...