3rd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic

The Albuquerque gang may tag along this year.  Should be at least 3 of us.......for now :thumbup:

I also just heard there is another NM member that went to your state with a trailer yesterday..........

Too cool!

Arizona, keeping the USA supplied with Datsun for over 30 years!!  B)

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, about 91 days out from the show.  Startin to get a little geeked about going, and starting to freak a little bit about what car will be done enough to take.

Yeah, I just really don't want to take the primered 1200 again.  I would rather take something that is actually painted :thumbup:

Registered and ready....well still don't know what I'm takin but I KNOW the 1200 is up for the task.

If you Colorado guys want to caravan, there are at least 4 or 5 of us that will be rolling out of Albuquerque around 8:00 am MST on October 4th.

Texas guys....what about it?

I think a 10 to 15 car Datsun caravan would be bad ass.

speedgato,

Sounds like you have a good group coming from Tucson.

I think we'll have a good turnout from Phoenix too.  I have my hotel reservations made!  This is a fun show.

Now I just have to figure out which Datsun to bring.

Dale

Looks like I am going to bring the coupe again this year.  Just really don't want to slap the goon together and not have the time to daily it and make sure all the bugs are worked out.  The coupe is a little different that last year...12" wheels and a weber, so technically I have made progress on it.....

• Like 1

Good job! I am not affiliated either but there is a car show in town tomorrow and rumor has it there will be some unregistered Datsuns there so I will be taking some registration forms with me.

Thanks for reminding me I need to print those out!

• 2 weeks later...
With just over a month to go before pre-registration closes the 3rd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic is gearing up. If you haven't made it to this show yet, it is growing every year and is always a great time. Datsuns come from all over, usually there are 6 states represented. This year we are on track for 7 states represented and one from Mexico. It is open to ALL Datsuns 1985 or older. To register or to find more information out on this event log onto: http://www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click on the Events button.

We try to keep Registration and T-Shirts costs down. We want this to be about our Datsuns and the owners having a god time and meeting new friends and enjoying our awesome venue.

Count another for the NM group, because this guy is registered.

Dude, you were in that 5 to 6 so that means you gotta find another Datto to join :poke: