Someone stole my pillar vent...

EdwardK

Like the topic says. Someone stole one of my pillar vents. 

I don't even know. Why would you steal that little peice of plastic offa a truck?

I tell you what, I hate the city and can't wait to get back home.

In the meantime. Has anyone seen any of these floating around? I need some new ones it seems. 

Thanks,

Edward K. A.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, it's sadly probably another Datsun owner somewhere. Makes ya realize no matter how close knit the community is, there's always that douchebag that would rather steal your shit then to work/pay for his own. Bunch of fuckin assholes these days. 

As always, it's sadly probably another Datsun owner somewhere. Makes ya realize no matter how close knit the community is, there's always that douchebag that would rather steal your shit then to work/pay for his own. Bunch of fuckin assholes these days. 

This is true. " Challenge " is misspelled in your signature btw.. :blush:

That sucks. Why in the hell would anyone steal that anyway? Hope the thief trips and it goes down his throat!

XD I dunno. Maybe I cut 'em off in traffic somewhere?

what side do you need

I think I have two of them in a box, both for the same side though. And I don't know which side. Pay the flat-rate shipping in a USPS box and they are yours.

Passenger side. I think I've already got some coming from someone now. Just waiting to figure out the logistics on 'em.

Yeah, there's always that one that ruins it for everyone else. Luckily, they still seem to be the minority. Even if they are a noisy one at that. XD

Somebody stole more then half of the bulbs from the back of my truck. There are some stinngy bastards out there...

Eesh. It seems like no matter where you go there are those bastards who'd rather steal than work.

I was in Jackson a few weeks back and someone stole the wheels offa my buddies car while he was inside the Walmart. It was actually kind of impressive, but still so assinine.