Got her home

h2oprint

I got the 710 to the shop today, I have noticed it does need some wire repair, new hoses, and all new vacuum lines. Don't know how the other lines look. (fuel, brake) but since my daughter will be driving it, I will go ahead and replace those.  I got some extra parts with it that some of you may be interested in. side lights and extra gauge bezel. stuff like that. I will look at it and let ya'll know. Where can I get some of these parts? Or do I have to order some of these parts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have found that most everything need to keep the car on the road such as brakes belts hoses timing kit stuff like that are all available at the local parts houses its interior and body panels that are the hard things to find for these cars 

[...] I do need to find out where to get weather stripping,

You are talking door weather stripping, correct?

I found that the weather stripping from an Infiniti G20 works really well and contours to the shape of the door. The 610 and 710 are similar in construction, so I figure this should works for you. The material fits the channel groove and can have the little "T" thingies pushed into the material and into the holes on the door. You end up cutting off about 12 or so inches at the bottom which can be sealed with an old soldering iron. Hopefully this helps.